| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yuma, Arizona in July is very, very hot at 34.3 °C (93.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 41.4 °C (106.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 27.1 °C (80.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in July is 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 6.6mm (0.3in) of H2O tumbles during an average of 2 days.
- The blue above Yuma, Arizona is brilliantly sunny having on average a staggering 12:44 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:46 long and the longest day is 14:15 long with an average length of 14:03.
- There are approximately 1:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 91.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 8.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yuma, Arizona July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Yuma, Arizona, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Yuma, Arizona:
- Death Valley, California, Usa - 470.7 kms (292.5 miles) NNW
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 385.3 kms (239.4 miles) N
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 513.6 kms (319.2 miles) NW
- Los Angeles, Ca, Usa - 372.6 kms (231.5 miles) WNW
- Santa Barbara, Ca, Usa - 523.6 kms (325.4 miles) WNW
- Redlands, Ca, Usa - 268.8 kms (167 miles) NW
- Los Angeles, California, Usa - 380.9 kms (236.7 miles) WNW
- Long Beach, Ca, Usa - 354.7 kms (220.4 miles) WNW
- San Diego, California, Usa - 240.4 kms (149.4 miles) W
- Zion Park, Utah, Usa - 528.7 kms (328.5 miles) NNE
- Flagstaff, Arizona, Usa - 392.8 kms (244.1 miles) NE
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 443.6 kms (275.6 miles) NE
- Phoenix, Arizona, Usa - 256.1 kms (159.1 miles) ENE
- Safford, Az, Usa - 431.5 kms (268.2 miles) E
- Buckeye, Az, Usa - 154.5 kms (96 miles) ENE
- Tucson, Arizona, Usa - 345.2 kms (214.5 miles) E